Top 10 Best Clothes Dryers Reviews and Buying Guide
Table of Contents
A clothes dryer is also called a tumble dryer. People call this appliance a dryer. The purpose of this household appliance is to get rid of excess moisture from a load of bedding, clothing, and other textiles. Mainly, washed clothes in a washing machine or by hand are added to a clothes dryer.
Irrespective of the season, you can get reliable drying of clothes when you have a clothes dryer in your home. With this appliance in your home, you can dry loads of clothes daily. Above all, when you dry clothes under the sun, the harmful UV rays can cause the color of your costly costumes to fade. You can avoid this color fading when the clothes are dried in a drying appliance. This appliance can gently dry your delicate fabrics to extend their life.
1. 1000W 110V Electric Clothes Dryer from XIAQING
This clothes dryer is a two-layer stainless steel appliance. It can dry 15 kg of clothes at a time. The unique thing about this appliance is that when you do not use it as a cloth dryer, you can use it as a wardrobe to store your clothes.
The mini size of this appliance makes it ideal for small apartments, camping needs, families, and RV usage. Without fearing the weather, you can dry clothes and wear them immediately with this appliance in your home.
- Same-day dry and same-day wear
- High power fast baking
- Thickened stainless steel tube
- Stable support frame
- Swivel casters with brake buckle
- Cooling holes at the bottom to prevent overheating
- Flame retardant material
- It takes a longer time to dry clothes when the load is high
- The bottom shelf is too low for drying shirts
2. 1500W 67-Inch 3-Tier Electric Clothes Drying Rack Blue from KASYDoFF Store
This electric clothes dryer is also a cloth rack. It has a remote control and digital automatic timer facility. The foldable clothes dryer is easy to install. This intelligent dryer has a touch operation and temperature control facility.
It has an automatic clothes-drying function with IPX1 protection grade. The clothes can be hung on the dryer rack, and the portable dryer will prevent damage to clothing caused by high temperatures.
- 8 air vents on the top of the cabinet
- A high-density fashionable cover prevents dust from contaminating your clothes again
- 4 pieces of high-quality castor with brakes
- ABS reinforce connector
- Three-tier foldable clothes dryer
- Intelligent temperature control
- Intelligent wireless remote control
- Intelligent touch control
- Dual safety protection
- The clothes in the top-most part take longer to dry
- The heat produced by the dryer for drying clothes is minimal
3. 850W 110V Electric Compact Portable Clothes Dryer from Panda
This 1.5 cu.ft clothes dryer is ideal as the primary dryer in any condominium, apartment, or other small living space. This unit is ideal for drying small loads of socks, handkerchiefs, towels, t-shirts, yoga suits, pajamas, and underwear.
The manufacturer recommends not putting more than 5.5 pounds of clothes at a time to dry clothes quickly. The mini washer is easy to carry, compact and lightweight.
- Removable lint filter
- Mounting brackets
- Saves electricity charges
- Easy to use and operate with one-timer to set the desired temperature
- It brings out scented, warm, and soft results
- The maximum cloth load is only 5.51 lbs
- It takes two or three cycles to dry to clothes as the unit does not produce much heat
4. Mini 900W Dryer Machine from Nekithia
This clothes dryer is travel-friendly and portable. When you use this dryer, you can select the drying time based on the fabrics you dry. It uses thickened stainless-steel pipe.
You can use this unit in your apartment, when traveling, during business trips, camping, and during RV traveling. When it is not in use, you can easily fold it and store it in your backpack.
- You can set the timer for drying and can complete other tasks
- Portable for traveling with you wherever you go
- It is offered as a washer and dryer combo
- It solves your storage problem with its small size
- If the heat fan is locked for any reason, the dryer faces heating issues
- It takes two cycles to dry clothes properly
5. MCPMCSCDRY1S White Laundry Dryer from Magic Chef
This 2.6 cubic foot capacity clothes dryer comes with stainless steel inner drum. It uses a PTC heating element along with Adjustable Timer Control. It comes with a wall-mountable kit, a swinging door, and an integrated viewing window.
It has five drying options with Hi-Lo Temperatures. It ensures improved drying with Air and Lint Intake Filter. This unit comes with an easy-set control knob for convenience and time drying.
- Multiple installation options, including wall-mounting hooks
- Durable stainless steel inner drum
- With High-low temperatures, this unit offers 5 different drying options
- It uses a high-quality PTC Ceramic heating element
- Easy-to-use control knob with a timed and convenient drying
- Improved drying with air and lint intake filters
- When the dryer is loaded with a lot of clothes it takes longer to dry
6. BCED37 Small Portable Dryer with 4 Modes from Black + Decker
This front-load clothes dryer has a capacity of 3.5 cubic feet. It weighs only 49.5 lbs but has an impressive load volume of 13.2 lbs. It comes with an overheat protection feature and has 1500W of drying power.
This dryer provides you with different drying modes so you can choose the one that suits your needs rightly. These modes are hot, warm, cool, and air dry.
- Lint and exhaust filters
- Compact size
- Hassle-free operation
- Different modes to choose from
- Ensures drying on the go
- Eco mode
- Sensor drying function
- It makes a tumbling noise when in use
- Heavy clothes take around an hour to dry
7. BCED26 Portable Dryer from Black + Decker
With a weight of 48.4 lbs, this clothes dryer is powerful with a huge capacity of 8.8 lbs. The interior capacity of this dryer is 2.65 cu.ft. With its compact design, this unit is transportable.
It possesses 1400W of drying power along with overheating protection. It has a durable SS drum and the loading lid located in the front is transparent.
- Easy to operate
- Easy to take along wherever you go
- Impressive Specifications
- Different modes to choose from
- Compact design fits anywhere
- Stylish in appearance
- Bigger clothes take longer time to dry
8. Smart Wi-Fi-Enabled All-in-One Dryer Washer from LG
With TurboWash Technology, this clothes dryer from LG has a capacity of 4.5 cubic feet. This top-load dryer can also be used for washing your clothes apart from drying them.
The special feature of this unit is that it is ventless. The utmost speed of this appliance is 1300 RPM.
- The portable design saves a lot of space
- Washer and dryer in the same unit
- Completes both drying and washing within three hours
- Quiet operation
- Energy efficient
- Lacks the lint collection system
- The clothes dried on this dryer are too hot
9. Washer and Dryer Manual Non-Electric from Khomo Gear
This clothes dryer is not only a dryer but also a washer. This two-in-one home appliance is manually powered and it is a rotary dryer and washer combo.
As it does not use any electricity, it is eco-friendly. This hand-powered device brings incredible cleaning power with an easy clockwise spinning motion.
- Compact design
- Both dryer and washer in a compact size
- Cleans clothes in less than 15 minutes
- Suction cups in the bottom keep the appliance in place
- Does not need electricity
- The water spills out and wets the suction cups
- The suction cups do not hold when they get wet
10. 1500W-67 Inch Foldable 3-tier Rack Electric Dryer Light Blue from KasyDoFF Store
This clothes dryer uses an Anion sterilizer. With this sterilizer, the clothes are sanitized by this dryer. So, your clothes remain safe against airborne debris, mud, viruses, and microorganisms. Also, they will stay safe from odors, pollen, and spores.
The temperature control in this unit is between 50 and 70 degrees. It also has the function of shutting down in case of abnormalities. With this unit, you can avoid fire-retardant materials and overheating coincidence.
- Easy Drying
- Ensures Satisfactory Design
- 3-Tier foldable clothes dryer
- When not in use, the unit can be folded without disassembling it
- Looks attractive
- It takes a longer time to dry clothes as the dryer produces lesser heat
How to Choose the Best Clothes Dryer?
The more the capacity of the clothes dryer, the more clothes you can dry per cycle. So, if you will be using the dryer regularly for a huge pile of clothes, it is better to go for a unit with better capacity.
Look for Washing and Drying
If you already have a washer, you can use a clothes dryer with a drying function alone. But, if you do not have a washer, it is better to look for a two-in-one unit that can handle washing and drying.
Time Taken for Drying
If the clothes dryer assures complete drying without hanging the clothes outdoors, the time taken might not be an issue. But, if the dryer brings out the clothes cold and you need to hang off clothes a few times for them to completely dry, you should consider the time it takes for drying. In this case, a longer drying time means a longer waiting time for you.
Drying and Racking
You can also find a clothes dryer that you can use as a wardrobe. It means that the clothes will stay in a hung position once the drying cycle is over. You can quickly take the clothes out and can wear them if required. So, check for this factor when buying.
Venting and ducting
The clothes dryer should not make your ceilings mound-ridden and walls dripping. So, you should ensure that the hot air and moisture from the dryer are entirely removed from your laundry. For this purpose, some clothes dryers come with venting kits. You can consider this factor if you do not have much space in your home.
Clothes dryers are undoubtedly excellent innovations. But just because it relieves you of the drying task, it should not take an entire day to dry your clothes. So, look for the time it takes for drying. From the top dryers we reviewed here, we feel that the 1000W 110V Electric Clothes Dryer from XIAQING is the best choice. The reason is that it has an attractive set of features. Also, it takes longer to dry only when the load is more.