Top 10 Best Electric Coffee Percolators Reviews and Buying Guide
Table of Contents
An electric coffee percolator is an appliance that looks like an electric kettle. It is a pot-type coffee appliance. It makes coffee by continually moving the nearly boiling or boiling brew via the coffee grounds using gravity. This appliance continues this process until the needed strength of the coffee is reached.
Are you wondering why you should buy an electric coffee percolator against other types of coffee makers in the market? The important reason if you are a coffee lover is that you can expect your coffee with unbeatable flavor from a percolator. Further, you can easily clean this appliance.
The Elite Gourmet electric coffee percolator comes in different sizes. Based on whether you need 12 cups, 8 or 30 cups, you can choose a suitable size. Even, the other two size options are 14 and 18-ounce coffee percolators from Elite Gourmet.
The ready-to-serve light in this unit indicates when the coffee is ready to serve. You can view the brewing cycle and progress via the transparent brew progress knob in this unit.
- Wrap-around cord storage
- Ready to serve light
- Brews hot coffee in less than 5 minutes
- Ergonomic design and style
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel permanent filter basket
- Does not have a warm setting to reheat the coffee
Do you wish to brew great-tasting and rich coffee? If so, this electric coffee percolator can help. Not only for this purpose but also flavorful and hot coffee you can rely on this unit.
This percolator can make at least two to utmost 12 cups of coffee. Most importantly, it can make your favorite coffee within a minute. Further, it can keep your coffee piping hot automatically.
- Impressive stainless steel construction
- The signal light indicates as soon as the coffee is ready
- Traditional design
- Easy-pour spout
- Perk Tube and filter basket made using durable SS material
- Takes a small learning curve to know the ratios of water and coffee
- Does not have an auto shut-off facility
You can rediscover the taste and aroma of percolated with this electric coffee percolator. This premium percolator can produce nearly a cup of coffee per minute. It means that you need not have to wait for a delicious cup of coffee.
This device comes with an automatic keep-warm mode. Also, the detachable cord in this appliance will make it easier to pour your favorite coffee.
- Stainless steel body
- The plastic handle makes it easy to pour coffee
- Reusable filter
- Makes one to eight cups of coffee
- Comes with an automatic keep-warm function
- The power cord is too short
Along with an easy pour spout and cool touch handle, this electric coffee percolator can make 12 cups of coffee at the max in a single cycle.
It has been designed to automatically brew flavorful and rich coffee. It can heat up to 12 cups of water for tea, instant coffee or hot cocoa.
- Brews at least two to utmost 12 cups of coffee
- Brews at a cup-per-minute rate
- It keeps the coffee hot for serving without scorching
- Comes with an easy-pour spout
- Removable cord ensures cord-free serving
- Does not have an auto shut-off function
- It makes the countertop extremely heat
The sleek design brings a stylish look to this electric coffee percolator. The spout in this unit is tapered and long to pour your favorite coffee without any spill.
It comes with a knuckle guard and an ergonomic handle. The ready indicator light shows you that the coffee is ready to serve.
- Stainless steel removable coffee basket
- Detachable cord for convenient pouring
- Transparent knob to see through
- No-drop spout
- Coffee basket with convenient measurement
- Does not keep the coffee hot for long
This particular electric coffee percolator is an 8-cup stainless steel coffee pot maker. However, the same product also comes with four and 12-cup options for you to choose from if required.
For graceful serving, it comes with a drip-free spout. It has a detachable cord for easy serving. The appliance comes with a stay-cool base and handle.
- Top glass knob to see when the coffee is being brewed
- The brewing indicator light lets you know when the coffee is ready to serve
- The filter is dishwasher safe
- Removable cord
- Keep warm function
- The power cord is very short
- It takes a while to begin percolating
With this electric coffee percolator, you can make four to eight cups of coffee. For each cup, the percolator will take less than a minute to prepare.
You can see the perking process through the transparent view-through lid at the top of this appliance.
- Compact design
- Insulated base and detachable cord for easy table service
- Keeps your coffee warm as long as the percolator is plugged in
- Makes 4 to 8 cups of coffee with each cup taking less than a minute
- Stainless Steel perk tube and filter basket
- No shut-off function. You will have to unplug it to shut it off
- The lid should be in a locked position to prevent spilling
Copper is not the only color option in this electric coffee percolator. You can also choose one of the other options like purple, silver and red-colored body.
This unit has been designed to make a maximum of 10 cups of coffee per cycle. The other features include a cool touch handle and an automatic keep-warm function.
- The copper body gives a traditional look to this percolator
- Removable coffee filter
- Easy pour spout
- Heating light
- Stainless steel lid with glass handle
- The entire body except the handle gets very hot
This 10-cup electric coffee percolator can make even two cups of coffee for you per cycle. It comes with a filter basket that you can easily get rid of for lasting beauty, reuse and cleaning.
The percolator ensures that every cup of coffee is hot with its automatic keep-warm mode. To retain heat, this unit has been made using stainless steel.
- Indicator light to show you once the coffee is ready
- Automatic keep warm mode
- Easy-to-clean filter basket
- Makes great-tasting coffee within a few minutes
- Stylish design
- Some coffee grounds get into the coffee cup
You can brew up to 4 cups of fresh and flavorful hot coffee with this electric coffee percolator. It takes a minute for brewing a cup of coffee.
It can move to keep warm mode automatically. It has a detachable cord and premium stainless steel exteriors.
- Detachable cord
- Premium stainless steel exterior
- Stainless steel coffee basket
- Automatic keep-warm function
- Cool touch handle and lid
- No on/off switch
- No automatic shut-off function
How to Choose the Best Electric Coffee Percolator?
Automatic or Manual Shut-off
Do you have busy morning hours? If so, it would be good for an electric coffee percolator with an auto shut-off function. Otherwise, you will have to wait for the percolator to finish its job. Then, you will have to manually switch off the appliance. At times, you might forget to manually switch off due to busy morning hours. To prevent this from happening, it is better to look for an auto shut-off function.
Keep Warm Mode
Again, this feature is essential in an electric coffee percolator for busy people. Otherwise, you will have to reheat the coffee in a microwave when you intend to have a hot cup of coffee particularly when you work from home on some days.
Capacity is a factor of personal requirement when shopping for an electric coffee percolator. You can find percolators that can make as less as two cups to as much as 30 cups. Based on how many people are in your home or how many times you drink coffee in a day, you should decide on the cup capacity. Thanks to the manufacturers of electric coffee percolators! They are giving capacity in terms of the number of cups these days on the product specification page.
This is yet another factor most people forget to consider when buying an electric coffee percolator. If you will have to spend a lot of time cleaning the filter to get rid of coffee buildup, it can be painful. Rather, the filter should be easy to clean under running water. Even, you can check whether the filter is dishwasher safe.
When it comes to retaining heat to a certain extent, the material is an essential factor to consider when you buy an electric coffee percolator. You can find those made with copper, stainless steel, plastic and even aluminum. Indeed, stainless steel is the best material for durability and attractive looks.
Your decision to buy an electric coffee percolator is undoubtedly the best. The in-depth traditional coffee flavor makes this appliance, the favorite of many people. Considering the factors mentioned above, among the top 10 products we reviewed here, we found that the Electric Coffee Percolator Copper from Moss & Stone is the best. It has an attractive set of features. Most importantly, it makes flavorful and great-tasting coffee ideal for a group of 10 people in a single cycle.