Chinese Abalone and Pok Ribs Soup
Abalone and Pok Ribs Soup contain nutrition that helps patients to recovery. To add deeply pork soup favored pork, we simmer all ingredients for 2 hours to ensure every ingredient spread its taste in the soup. This comforting abalone soup suitable for everyone.
6 pork ribs
- Make sure clean abalone through. You can use a finger to dig out the muds and sand between abalone’s shell and meat. Then rinse to remove the black mucous.
- Do not use pork ribs that contain a lot of fat. Too much fat will produce a lot of oil during simmering, which ruins the taste of abalones.
- Pork ribs must be blanched before putting in the stew pot. In doing so, the soup will be a clear and pure taste
- This soup is best served in a stewing-pot, without a stewing-pot, you can use a large container, and you must have a lid. Without a lid, the fragrance will lose a lot, affecting the taste of the soup.
- Add chicken meat if you love more chicken flavor.
Blanch pork ribs, then rinse and clean.
Put all the ingredients in a stew pot.
Add water until cover all ingredients.
Bring to a boil over high heat. Then turn to low heat and simmer for 2 hours.