- 1 chicken
- 15g skinless roasted peanuts
- 20g green chilies
- 20g red chilies
- 10g cooked white sesame
- 5g salt
- 15ml cooking wine
- 5g sesame oil
- 15g onions
- 15g minced ginger
- 15g minced garlic
- 5g Sichuan pepper
- red chili oil
- salad oil
- You should choose a little chick to make this dish to make the meat tender. If you use tough chicken, boil longer to make sure it is cooked. If you can use chopsticks to pierce the chicken, it means the meat is well-cooked.
- Rinse the chicken with cold or ice water after boiling can make meat soft and tender. Chicken skin will be yummier in this way.
- When making the sauce, try the taste before adding seasoning. You can make sure taste is the best in this way.
- Use low heat to stir-fry Sichuan pepper and dried chili to prevent overcooking.
Wash chicken. Then soak in water to remove blood.
Put chicken in a skillet. Add water until water cover chicken. Add chopped onion, ginger, salt, cooking wine. Boil over high heat until cooked. Then turn off heat and cover with a lid. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
Chop green chili and red chili pepper into a circle.
Add oil and preheat the pot. Fry chopped onion, minced ginger, minced garlic, Sichuan pepper until aromatic. Then add green chili, red chili pepper to enhance fragrance.