- 1lb chicken meatcut into 1 inch square pieces
- 1.5 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 1.5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger root
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons green chili pepperscrushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 cup chicken powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons corn flourdissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon Ajinomoto
You can purchase Manchurian sauce at the Chinese market. In this way, you can make this dish fast.
Collect and mix corn flour, pepper, salt with the beaten egg to make the batter, dip the chicken pieces in the batter, and deep fry until it turns golden brown and set aside.
For the Manchurian sauce, heat oil in a middle heat and lightly fry ginger and garlic for about 1 – 3 minutes or until they just change color, add cilantro leaves and green chilies, also fry for a minute.
Reduce heat and add chicken stock, sugar, pepper soya sauce, Ajinomoto and salt and cook for about a minute, add cornflour mixed with water and give one boil, add fried chicken and cook for about 1 – 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy hot.