- 1 tablespoon green chiliesfinely chopped
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoon sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon sliced ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon french beansfinely chopped
- 2 tablespoon carrotsfinely chopped
- 2 tablespoon cabbagefinely chopped
- 2 tablespoon capsicumfinely chopped
- 2 spring onionsfinely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leavesfinely chopped
- 2 stems spring onion
- 1 tablespoon hot peppers
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon corn flour mixed with 1 cup water
- Salt and oil
You can add your favourite vegetables in the recipes. If you want to add meat, you can cook the meat and add to soup after Step2.
Heat oil in a pan for about 2 – 4 minutes or until almost smoking then stir-fry the garlic, coriander leaves, green chilies and ginger for about 2 minutes, then deep fry walnuts until they are shiny and add all the vegetables, pepper, and salt and continue to stir for about 2 minutes or more.
Add the soya sauce, water, salt and allow to boil, then reduce the heat and add the corn flour mixed with water and stir constantly till it thickens slightly, removes from heat and serve and enjoy immediately. Can be garnish with spring onion stems.