- 500g boneless fish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon kashmiri chili powder
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 tablespoons pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger and garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons yogurt or curd
- cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 chopped capsicum
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 4 chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons green chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- a pinch Ajinomoto
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 water
- 1 tablespoon black pepper powder
Masala sauce is the key to the success of this dish. You can simply purchase Masala sauce in the supermarket.
Collect all the ingredient in a blow, mare sure is well mixed, add all other (MASALA ingredient) and mix well and put in hot oil and fry until it turns golden brown, then drain and set aside.
Sauté garlic for about a minute, in a hot pan, then in add capsicum, chilies, onions and sauté for about 2 minutes add in tomatoes and toss well, add in chili powder and mix well, add in sauce, sugar, salt, Ajinomoto and well. You can add in little water and mix well and allow to boil.
Add fried fish and mix well, add black pepper powder and mix well. Serve and enjoy.