- 12 piece chicken wings
- sliced garlic
- 2 tablespoons cooking wine
- a little light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
1. Cooking wine and soy sauce should be 1:2. If you like the sweet taste, you can add 2 tablespoons of honey.
2. Usually, it is not necessary to put salt. If you like to taste heavier, can put a little salt, must be less.
3. Use warm water to melt the honey.
4. About coloring, the meat will be coloring during the marinade process. Also, in the last step, when cooking until sauce almost dry, the meat will have a wonderful color.
5. A lot of people are asking about the step of boiling to dry. In fact, what you only need is the the patience. At the beginning, use small fire to cook. Then use medium fire to boil until the soup is thick and gradually dry. In doing so, the taste becomes strong and the food color looks wonderful.