- Only a half cauliflower
- 50 g pork belly
- 5 g sliced ginger
- dry red peppers
- 2 g salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Fried cauliflower at home is easy to become braised cauliflower which is too soft.
Pay attention to the following points, so that you can make the crisp flavor. Its taste would like the taste in the restaurant.
- You can use cauliflower, also known as loose cauliflower or green stem cauliflower. You can see it in the picture below.
- The iron pot and griddle help to heat preservation.
- You should drain and discard water of cauliflower.
- Use medium to high heat to stir fry.
- Adding A tablespoon of soy sauce is very important for this dish.
- Put salt before the dishes nearly done. Do not put too much salt. Put a little salt, then stir-fry evenly distributed the salt on the surface of the cauliflower. It will make the dish more fragrant.
In order to make it crisp flavor, when you blanch the cauliflower, make sure do NOT put in hot water for long. And drain after that.