- 500g pork side ribs
- 1 tbsp cooking wine1 tbsp = 15ml
- 3g salt
- 2 tbsp soy sauce1 tbsp = 15ml
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar1 tbsp = 15ml
- 4 tbsp white sugar1 tbsp = 15ml
- 4 sliced ginger
- For this dish, please make sure to choose pure pork ribs, and it is better to have brittle bones. The meat here is soft and tender, which is most suitable for sweet and sour pork.
- Before frying the ribs in the wok, try to dry water, dry with kitchen paper also ok, so in the frying time will not splash.
- When pouring the wine, drizzle along the side of the work so that the wine is more evenly distributed.
- The golden ratio of 3 tablespoons rice vinegar and 4 teaspoons sugar can be adjusted according to your taste. Those who prefer sour points can be replaced by 4 tablespoons rice vinegar and 3 tablespoons white sugar.
- Like the children’s shoes with darker colors, you can put a small amount of old soy sauce to enhance the color when you soak it in salt.
Wash pork ribs, and make it dry
Pour a small amount of oil into the pan and heat it up
Add the ribs and stir-fry until the ribs are discolored, with a golden brown surface
At this point you can add the seasoning, the order is: first put a tablespoon of rice wine, then two tablespoons of soy sauce, three tablespoons of rice vinegar and finally four tablespoons of sugar, stir well
Pour the boiling water over the ribs and simmer for 20 minutes
Add the salt after 20 minutes, turn on the fire to remove the juice, and when the juice is thick and bright, sprinkle with sesame to decorate the pot.