- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 carrots
- 1/2 onions
- 1 parsley
- 1 egg
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon starch
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons satay sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- Use cooking wine, light soy sauce, white pepper powder, egg white liquid, and cornstarch to marinate the chicken meat.
- Pour satay sauce after chicken meat cooked. Then mix cornstarch with water and pour it into the pot. In this way, the meat will be juicer.
Cut chicken breast into small pieces. Wash and clean carrot, onions, and parsley. Cut into small pieces. Set aside.
Remove egg yolk liquid and egg white liquid into two bowls. Peel garlic clover and cut into slices.
Add chicken breast into a bowl. Add cooking wine, light soy sauce, white pepper powder, egg white liquid, and cornstarch. Mix well and marinate to 20 minutes.
Add oil into a pot to fry garlic slice until aromatic. Add onion to fry until aromatic.
Add chicken breast and fry until cooked. Add carrot, parsley to stir-fry until mix well. Add the sauce into the pot and mix well.
Bring to a boil. Cook for 3 minutes. Add cornstarch and continue to cook until soup thickened. Serve.