- spare ribs
- sliced ginger
- minced garlic
- light soy sauce
- dark soy sauce
- cooking wine
- white sugar
- chicken powder
1. Saute the meat thoroughly. When sauteing the fish, use big fire.
2, Cook until the color changed before adding water
3. Food color mixing and seasoning
cook with cold water until boil for 2-3 minutes, in order to remove the blood.
* blanching, where raw ingredients are placed in a pot of boiling water and heated to medium or well cooked and removed for further cooking or seasoning. It is an indispensable process in cooking, especially cold mixed vegetables. It plays a key role in the color, aroma, and taste of dishes, especially the color. Blanching is widely used. Blanching is required for most vegetables and the meat with a strong smell.
1. Blanch the cut meat (ribs, bulk meat, chicken, etc.) in boiling water to remove the blood in the meat.
Pour in the ribs and stir-fry.
Add raw soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cooking wine, stir-fry until the color change. Then pour hot water, until the water roughly covers the ribs.
Light soy sauce, dark soy sauce belong to soy sauce, soy sauce is the general name.
Add the lid of the pot, heat the boiling water and turn to medium heat or small fire to continue burning;
Tips: the tenderness of the meat also has a lot to do with the cooking time. In the process of cooking, putting salt should be almost the last step. Water should be added enough at one time, if you found it has too little water, you should only add boiling water.
* If you can, use a casserole or ceramic pot, and add chicken soup or meat to make it taste better