- 350 g shrimps
- 30 g cucumber
- 30 g carrots
- 30 g corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Marinate the shrimp to improve the taste and flavor. Add some cooking wine helps to add flavor and make meat more tender.
- Add cornstarch to the shrimps can make them tender and smooth
- Do not stir-frying shrimps too long. Simply cook until the shrimps change color, remove and set aside. Because you will cook it again (in the last step ).
- You can add your favorite ingredients (such as vegetables) in this dish, it would have a good taste as well.